From Visual WebGui Wiki
|This article will have a few sections added to it soon, based on the following article type skeleton: NewControlTemplate|
| This article missing it's contents and needs writing.
Please help contributing to this wiki and add contents.
The FormBox control is used as a way to placing a Visual WebGui application inside an ASP.NET application
The FormBox is one of the Out of the Box standard controls, which means it is free and available in all Visual WebGui versions.
- Visual WebGui application inside of a FormBox communicating client to client
- FormBox can not be used if Visual WebGui application and ASP.NET application are not in the same virtual directory
- The effect of setting FormBox.StateLess = True
- Showing a UserControl in a FormBox by using a "form wrapper"
- Hosting Visual WebGui application within DNN websites - order of the FormBox.Form property setting does matter