From Visual WebGui Wiki
|VWG reference||This article is a reference only article with no specific content inside the article, only references;|
The FormBox control is used as a way to placing a Visual WebGui application inside an ASP.NET application
The FormBox is one of the Out of the Box standard controls, which means it is free and available in all Visual WebGui versions.
- Visual WebGui application inside of a FormBox communicating client to client
- FormBox can not be used if Visual WebGui application and ASP.NET application are not in the same virtual directory
- The effect of setting FormBox.StateLess = True
- Showing a UserControl in a FormBox by using a "form wrapper"
- Hosting Visual WebGui application within DNN websites - order of the FormBox.Form property setting does matter